The Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) has announced its top 50 Christian books sold in 2012 in both Christian retail and general outlets. The association also named the 20 top-selling authors for last year, including the top five: Sarah Young, Max Lucado, Todd Burpo, Karen Kingsbury, and Joyce Meyer. Young's Jesus Calling devotional and spin-offs dominated the lists; Todd Burpo's Heaven Is for Real and Heaven Is for Real for Kids were also ubiquitous. Lucado, Kingsbury, and Meyer scored with multiple titles.
|Do You Like this Article? Then Like Us on Facebook.|
Top 10 Books Sold in Christian Retail Outlets
1. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
2. Be a Better Dad Today! by Gregory Slayton (Gospel Light).
3. Heaven Is for Real by Todd Burpo (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
4. Jesus Calling, Large-Print Deluxe Edition by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
5. The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, (Charisma Media).
6. Jesus Calling, Deluxe Edition by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
7. Not A Fan by Kyle Idleman (Zondervan).
8. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Zondervan).
9. The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones (Zondervan).
10. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (Moody Publishers).
Click here to read more.