The Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) has announced its top 50 Christian books sold in 2012 in both Christian retail and general outlets. The association also named the 20 top-selling authors for last year, including the top five: Sarah Young, Max Lucado, Todd Burpo, Karen Kingsbury, and Joyce Meyer. Young's Jesus Calling devotional and spin-offs dominated the lists; Todd Burpo's Heaven Is for Real and Heaven Is for Real for Kids were also ubiquitous. Lucado, Kingsbury, and Meyer scored with multiple titles.
Top 10 Books Sold in Christian Retail Outlets
1. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
2. Be a Better Dad Today! by Gregory Slayton (Gospel Light).
3. Heaven Is for Real by Todd Burpo (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
4. Jesus Calling, Large-Print Deluxe Edition by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
5. The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, (Charisma Media).
6. Jesus Calling, Deluxe Edition by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers).
7. Not A Fan by Kyle Idleman (Zondervan).
8. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Zondervan).
9. The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones (Zondervan).
10. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (Moody Publishers).
Click here to read more.