Summer is a great time to build up your fitness program, enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, take a vacation, and have fun.
|Do You Like this Article? Then Like Us on Facebook.|
It's also a time to pay attention to your health and safety.
Below are tips to help you stay safe and healthy this summer and all year long.
- Learn how to swim. Never swim alone.
- Wear your life jacket while boating.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while boating.
- Watch children in and around water.
- If you have a swimming pool at your home, install a four-sided isolation pool fence.
Enjoy the summer safely and you'll be around for many more summers.